Masterful Living Year 2 2020
Our meeting will be every 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Tuesday, April 21st
Los Angeles 8am ♥ Chicago 10am ♥ New York 11am
Denver 9am ♥ London 4pm
Germany 5pm ♥ Sydney 1am (next day)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 760 991 303
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,760991303# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 760 991 303
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aedhaIuHNM
Meet the Facilitators:
I’ve studied A Course in Miracles, independently and in groups, since 1989. I’ve been involved with 12-Step programs for nearly 30 years. The tools I’ve learned from these spiritual paths, together with other metaphysical studies, have enabled me to heal my relationships and experience many miracles. My intention is to continue to live a life of miracles in Freedom and Love, and to share miracles with others.
I have a BA in Fine Arts and a BA in Psychology, and I’ve been able to enhance the spirituality in my life through my art. Having experienced a spiritual awakening and having learned my true identity, it is my joy to share with others who’d like to open themselves to miracles and spiritual growth. My desire is to provide a safe space of non-judgement for others to share, to listen with my heart and to be of assistance through Higher Holy Spirit Self to heal. I trust we can do this together through the power of Love and kindness.
After spending many years struggling with codependency and weight issues, I am so grateful for the healings that have occurred through studying A Course in Miracles. One of my biggest lessons I have learned along this journey is to just surrender.
The 12-Steps teach us that we are powerless over these behaviors. ACIM shows us that our Higher Power will help us to see ourselves and others without judgment or condemnation.
Ultimately, the 12-Steps and ACIM take us to the same place, Oneness. Both help us to heal. I am looking forward to examining the similarities and differences and moving along this transformation together.
- For support with anything related to payments, credit card updates, email issues or any inquiries please contact: [email protected] – Glazy Perez or Gee Jay Leyson will respond to you.
- For support with anything you’d like to connect with Jennifer about, please contact: [email protected] – Jennifer will respond to you.
- Access the ACIM Podcast episodes and the transcripts – please click here.
- You can also listen to our old podcast archives in iTunes – please click here.
- For your class details including zoom links, time of class and reminders, please click here.