Masterful Living Year 2 2020
Our meeting will be every 1st Saturday of the each month.
Los Angeles 8am ♥ Chicago 10am ♥ New York 11am
Denver 9am ♥ London 4pm
Germany 5pm ♥ Sydney 1am (next day)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 697 777 753
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,697777753# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 697 777 753
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aedhaIuHNM
Meet the Facilitators:
When responding to our family in our whirlwind, run, run, run world, first make sure your emotional body is in alignment. You can do this with a few deep breaths and a thought of Love.
Especially with our children when they misbehave or disobey, do not address them from a volatile emotional reaction to that behavior. Wait, breathe, and address them with a balanced emotional body and a loving heart. This is the space we will facilitate from, providing tools for a more loving, more fulfilling family life.
After centuries of parenting from a place of fear, we are shifting today towards a new paradigm. Shift is happening towards empowering and encouraging our kids instead of controlling and manipulating them; being inspiring role models and parenting by our own leading example instead of pushing them; inspiring instead of punishing them; learning how to be selfless and Self-loving at the same time instead of bringing self-sacrifice as we learned from our parents; learning how to combine Self-care and being available for them.
So much is asked from parents nowadays. We live in a world which is changing, shifting, and awakening, and it is expected from us to parent in a new way. The new way is not defined. There is way too much information on parenting available today, and it is almost impossible to find what works and what does not. There are many experts, and it is hard to choose what’s best for us.
Connecting together with an intention to be truly beneficial in our families becomes important as never before. Parents need a place of nonjudgement in order to express and let go of their confusion, helplessness, worries, concerns, even fears, a sacred space where they can inspire and encourage each other.
- For support with anything related to payments, credit card updates, email issues or any inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Glazy Perez or Gee Jay Leyson will respond to you.
- For support with anything you’d like to connect with Jennifer about, please contact: MLC@jenniferhadley.com – Jennifer will respond to you.
- Access the ACIM Podcast episodes and the transcripts – please click here.
- You can also listen to our old podcast archives in iTunes – please click here.
- For your class details including zoom links, time of class and reminders, please click here.