Masterful Living Year 3 2020
What’s the difference between a Certified Counselor and a Counselor in Training?
Counseling with my Certified Spiritual Counselors
The Certified Spiritual Counselors have completed their certification requirements and are now Finding Freedom Certified Spiritual Counselors.
They have facilitated groups in my Finding Freedom and Masterful Living programs, as well as completed 4 workbooks and over 111 counseling hours. As their trainer and mentor, I trust that any counseling work you do with these devoted souls will support you!
Please note, certified counselors are free to set their own fees. Email them directly to inquire, and/or arrange a counseling session.
Counseling with my Finding Freedom Counselors in Training
The wonderful people are dedicated spiritual students studying with me to be Certified Finding Freedom Counselors. While in the training, they are available for 1-on-1 spiritual counseling on a Love Offering (Donation) basis.
They have gone through an intensive training and counseling with me, have taken Finding Freedom and Masterful Living. I believe that any counseling work you do with these beautiful souls will support you!
- For support with anything related to payments, credit card updates, email issues or any inquiries please contact: [email protected] – Glazy Perez or Gee Jay Leyson will respond to you.
- For support with anything you’d like to connect with Jennifer about, please contact: [email protected] – Jennifer will respond to you.
- Access the ACIM Podcast episodes and the transcripts – please click here.
- You can also listen to our old podcast archives in iTunes – please click here.
- For your class details including zoom links, time of class and reminders, please click here.