Masterful Living Ascension Pathway 2020
What is Spiritual Counseling?
A Spiritual Counselor offers counseling/therapy sessions similar to a traditional therapist. In the session, we work with you to set a strong intention for healing, expansion and clarity in order for the release of limiting beliefs and painful experiences. Rather than focusing on the past and how you got to the present moment, we support you in being clear about where you’d like to go and how you will get there. In keeping our attention on the healing and changes that you desire for your life, relationships, body, finances, creativity, career and more, we are able to support you in identifying the root causes of the things you’d like to change in your life. By focusing on healing the root cause of all issues, and discovering what’s needed emotionally and mentally for you to live the life you desire, we bring transformation, and relief – often with what can sometimes feel like miraculous results.
- We believe you can live the life you desire, even if you do not.
- We believe you can live a truly miraculous life.
- Together, we are the two or more who are gathered in the name and nature of Love.
- Love is our true nature, and Love heals all wounds.
- We are here to show you how to heal the past and live a life of Love now.
- It’s our strong intention to aid you in having a healing so pervasive that you never experience the issues again.
When your strong intention to transform and transcend limiting beliefs joins with our strong intention for deep healing, we are in the place where transmutation and miracles happen!
Our work is transdenominational, and is beyond the realm of religion. All faiths are welcomed.
- For support with anything related to payments, credit card updates, email issues or any inquiries please contact: [email protected] – Glazy Perez or Gee Jay Leyson will respond to you.
- For support with anything you’d like to connect with Jennifer about, please contact: [email protected] – Jennifer will respond to you.
- Access the ACIM Podcast episodes and the transcripts – please click here.
- You can also listen to our old podcast archives in iTunes – please click here.
- For your class details including zoom links, time of class and reminders, please click here.